Friday, 26 August 2016
Shaukat Mahal is located in the middle of Bhopal and is an amazing piece of architecture. It is one of marked tourist spots in the city and a popular landmark. It is said that the building stands high with an architectural mix of three cultures, that is, Indian, Islamic, and European culture. The Mahal is mainly famous for its magnificent and huge structure and attracts lots of tourists from several parts of the world. This is one of the best places in Bhopal for ones, who want to explore the rich history and travel back to the time through the rich past of the place.
You can check in the resort in Bhopal, and then plan a day out to tour this classic tourist spot. Do not forget to bring your camera too, as you would love to capture its beauty and take away the memories happily back home.
Exploring History: Shaukat Mahal
Built under the rule of Nawab Qudisa Begum, Shaukat Mahal is one of the most significant structures in Bhopal built around the 1860s. It is said that this place was, basically, built by Nawab Qudisa Begun in order to present it as a wedding gift to her daughter Nawab Sikandar Jahan Begum. Thus, it stands high from that day. It is also one of the most beautiful structures of fusion recorded in the history of Madhya Pradesh.
Shaukat Mahal is known to be one of the oldest monuments in the city. Adorned with beautiful and heart winning architecture, the Mahal itself speaks about the heritage and culture of Bhopal. Going exact by the location, it is located amidst the bustling area of Chowk market.
Also, there is a beautiful public hall known as SadarManzil located near or almost adjoining the Shaukat Mahal. It is a gorgeous red brick building surround
ed by magnificent gardens.
How to reach Shaukat Mahal
As mentioned earlier, Shaukat Mahal is situated at the entrance of Chowk area and lies absolutely at the heart of the city. One can easily reach here from every mode of transport available.
The Best time to tour around
The tourists recommend that one should tour here around the sunrise when the beautiful soft sun rays shower at the Mahal and doubles up its beauty. The whole Mahal would take around 2-3 hours to be toured. The entry is paid in Shaukat Mahal.
Architectural miracle: Shaukat Mahal
The more we say about the architecture of Shaukat Mahal, the more it deserves. This is the reason why the Mahal has its own importance among the historical architecture where it is a white beauty, which has a range of triangular shaped arches on the ceiling of the Mahal. The beautiful exterior walls of the Mahal are adorned with floral patterns, which are delicate in nature and indicate the eco-friendly status of the heritage. Shaukat Mahal has also served as one of the beautiful palaces of Nawab of Bhopal.
Well, visiting this place will need time and patience both, so book your stay in one of the resorts near Bhopal, avail the pleasure of being the part of one of the richest heritage, and enjoy sightseeing at Shaukat Mahal.
When it’s about traveling, then there are some specific needs we demand in hiring service of any travel agency. The feeling of haste is quite overwhelming when visiting the airport on a busy day. If there is traffic on a road then such a tense moment can become more agonizing. It could become worst if you can’t find a taxi or even you don’t have a car. To be safe from these worst safe you should avail the service of car hire.
Although some people have their own transportation vehicles but sometimes they don’t work properly. During these misshaping moments, a Corporate Transfers in Brisbane could become the reason of your pleasure. If these services are pre-booked then this can help you to avoid the aforementioned ordeal. It’s where this car hire business has an edge over any other service. However, Hiring a car on vacation or for any other purpose it’s and very important decision to make. The impact of this selection can affect your entire travel, you can experience independent enjoyment and you can explore the area and the scenes of the location. Some of the hire services are expensive and can drain your wallet but there are also some agencies who are dealing their customers with very affordable rates.
However, if you are doing a late night or an early day job and it gets sometimes difficult to reach on time at your place then you need to call these car hire services. They are affordable and reliable. They are providing you comfortable and swift journey with punctual timing. Moreover, if you are traveling with a group or family towards airport or any other place, then you don’t need to worry. These masters of professional’s skills have the luxury vehicles equipped with your desired accessories to transport you to your journey with great comfort and hospitality. When it’s about any special occasion or any movement from one place to another, these experts are there at your door to provide you their experienced service. They have a large variety of cars available in different sizes and models.
Brisbane Airport Transfers can oblige you with best-kept limousines and state of art vehicles to make your travel comfortable and classic. Furthermore, the professionals who transport you to your desired place are trained with the best policies. Moreover, they learn in an environment in which they know how to make any stressful journey enjoyable and comfortable. That’s why they are best and they have the ability to perform transfers for travelers who are stressed about the punctuality and by the workload. These people now don’t need to take tension about reaching on time at their destination. These efficient drivers have maximum skills of driving. They know your time is precious and they are able to leave you at your location on exactly mentioned time.
These transfers service make available the most comfortable vehicle and you get sure that the trip is luxurious by pre-planning the route and taking you to your destination in time for such tensed journeys. Some of the airport's transfers providers make their transfers feel more reliable and friendly. They just don’t drop their customers but also pick them again from the airport where they land in another state or country because they have a huge network service. Moreover, these service providers have specially tailored packages for the students and provide discounts to them. They are experts and professionals, that’s why they are much reliable than other taxis. You will reach your desired location with class and satisfaction.
For a relaxing journey and a safe travel, you should try once these transfers service. They will make you much satisfied that you for sure will call them again whenever you need.
Tuesday, 23 August 2016
Fruits have become mandatory in regular diets because people mostly eat unhealthy foods these days as they live a very fast and hectic life and do not even have the time to prepare and have home cooked healthy food. Regular consumption of oily and unhealthy street junks is leading to deterioration of health gradually. To get saved from untimely diseases, one has to have a fruit in their fruit baskets at least every day because fruits are beneficial to human health in many ways.
The benefits provided by pomegranates
Each fruit has its own positive effects on human body. Pomegranate is also not an exception.
It is said that a cup of pomegranate arils actually containsfibres, Vitamin C, proteins, potassium and folate. It also contains a few grams of sugar and some calories, as well. But, this fruit also has a large number of powerful compounds, which have a lot of positive effects on human health. A pomegranate contains Punicalagins, which are very powerful antioxidants. That is why it is a very powerful and beneficial fruit. It also contains Punicic acid, which is a type of linoleic acid and has a lot of biological effects.
• Pomegranates have a lot of anti-inflammatory components, which can kill a lot of unwanted diseases. Acute inflammation can cause some hard diseases like heart problems, Alzheimer’s and type 2 diabetes. These are easily taken care of by the Punicalagins, present in pomegranates. It also reduces the breast and colon cancer cell properties. For that, one has to consume a glass of pomegranate juice on a regular basis.
• This fruit also helps in fighting prostate cancer. This is one of the most common types of cancer among men. There have been many research studies that have come to the conclusion that pomegranates can easily slow down the growth of cancer cells. Rather, it also helps in killing the cancer cells. That is why it can easily lower the risk of cancer disease.
• Pomegranate is also a good preventive measure for breast cancer. This is again a common cancer variation among women. The studies say pomegranate extract can help fighting the breast cancer cells and prevent them from spreading rapidly.
• Pomegranates can easily lower the risk of high blood pressure in a human body. It helps in keeping the blood pressure level normal and preventing many other untimely diseases. Hypertension can lead to cardiac arrests if blood pressure level is high in a human body. That is why keeping them in control is a must. For that, one needs to consume a glass of pomegranate juice at least twice a week.
• Pomegranate has anti-inflammatory elements. As a result, they are a good cure to joint pains and arthritis as well. That is why if one is prone to muscle injuries and other kinds of joint problems, pomegranate is prescribed to them on a regular basis.
If one needs to send fruits by post to someone; they can easily include pomegranates in them, keeping in mind the health benefits they are deemed to provide to your loved ones.
As per the religious books of Hinduism, there are certain elements that can help one to shape his life. One of such element is Rudraksha which is believed as a worldly form of blessings of Lord Shiva in the form of a bead. These beads are known as Rudraksha, but they grow on trees in Southeastern Asian countries. The bead has different lines on its body and according to these lines only they are differentiated between various beads. One can find one to twenty-one lines on different beads and hence they are available in different forms. This bead is considered as an Eye of Lord Shiva and hence it is known as Rudraksha. For the devotees of Shiva to wear these beads is considered as very auspicious and hence there are a lot of devotees who keep on searching such beads in the market.
The Six face Rudraksha or chheMukhi Rudraksh is known as the symbol of Lord Kartikeya who is also considered as a form of Lord Shiva only. He is the second son of Rudra after Ganpati. He is known for the properties such as wisdom, courage, high self-confidence, administrative skills and stability as well as perfection.
This Rudraksha also holds various medicinal properties that can help one to counter the situation such as less stamina and fatigue. The Lord Kartikeya is also known for speed and progress and hence those who want faster development and growth in various fronts of life can wear this bead. The wearer can wear it in the form of a bracelet, necklace or a pendant. For those who are in public services, it is recommended to wear this bead to have balanced decisions. As the Lord Kartikeya is the chief of God’s army, those who need to fight various situations can also wear these beads. This bead is also associated with the qualities of Jupiter, and hence those who are into education sector can also wear it for mental and physical balance.
One can see six lines on the bead and hence it is known as Six faced Rudraksha. There are numerous sizes of this bead in the market, and one can go for a particular size as per own convenience.
Have original beads:
In the present age, to get an original Rudraksha is really not that easy and hence one needs to go for a store that can certify the authenticity of the bead and certify the same after carrying various lab tests on the bead. On the platform of the online market, there are many stores who sell these beads and one can buy one from them after carrying various checks. However, before wearing the bead, it is always suggested to have an expert opinion. This bead is much famous for its tremendous effects on human body and therefore it is much valued across all the beads as well. Those who prefer to have such beads must check the prices of the same with various stores so that the same can be availed at better rates.
Monday, 22 August 2016
Wedding is the most important event in anyone’s life and the wedding dress should be just like the dress that you have dreamt of. All the bride and groom dream of looking best on their special day so that the focus of the camera remain static on them. Finding a perfect fit wedding dress is one of the most difficult tasks. One must search for a perfect professional for your bridal alteration who can understand your requirements and customize your dress accordingly. Tailoring of a wedding dress requires minute precision as the wedding dress should be of proper fit and should flaunt the beauty of the bride.
The professional alteration managers always recommends that the wedding dress should be brought much before the big day so that there is enough time for the wedding dress alterations. It is also recommended that while buying a wedding dress one should buy a dress that is close to the size that fits you. Finding a perfect fit dress is normally impossible so finding a dress that is close to the size that fits best is easy to be altered.
For altering the wedding dress one should always consult a reputable tailor who is known for good tailoring skill. For wedding dress alteration you must take sufficient time and consult the tailor as any mistake in the measurement can cause huge damage to your wedding dress. Rush hours should always be avoided and a prior appointment should be fixed so that you can make the tailor understand your specific requirements. Suits alteration is another major area that requires special attention. While giving the measurement of the suit the proper requirement should be specified. If required you should visit the tailor often so that you get the best fit suit.
Wearing a perfect fit suit on the wedding day will make you look smart and confident.
Summary – Wedding dress be it a gown or a suit, should be tailored in such a way so that it brings out the best of yourself. A perfect fit wedding dress makes the wedding event a perfect one.
Thursday, 18 August 2016
Hair color treatments, sun exposure, chemical products, heating devices and even a poor diet can strip away essential moisture from hair, causing it to become dry and brittle. This in turn makes a way for hair dullness as well as breakage. Fortunately, there are ways that can help you get back your normal locks. In addition to following a balanced diet and ditching chemical and heat treatments, you should employ sulfate free Moisturizing shampoos to wash your hair. Such shampoos not only revitalize dry hair, but also make tresses shiny, beautiful and healthy.
Given below is a list of some Sulfate-Free Moisturizing Shampoos you can go for:
1) Ginesis Healthy Hair Shampoo: Being non-toxic and chemical-free, this shampoo is environmentally safe product that treats dry hair problems. Besides this, the hair cleanser fights against dandruff problems and also strengthens damaged hair fibers. Something you can use on a daily basis to wash your hair!
2) Khadi Natural Woody Sandal & Honey Herbal Shampoo: A sulfate free shampoo that works very effectively on dry and frizzy tresses. In addition to this, the shampoo also cures itchy scalp and dandruff condition.
3) Argan Oil Shampoo: Containing argan oil as the major ingredient along with essential vitamins, this shampoo strengthens the hair and gives it subtle shine. Being totally chemical-free, Argan Oil Shampoo is just perfect for all hair types.
4) Lavender Cleanse by Hayadi Hair Care: Having lavender oil and aloe juice, this shampoo from Hayadi Hair Care is a natural formula that hydrates and soothes the hair fibers. Especially designed to strengthen damaged hair, ‘Lavender Cleanse’ is ideal for people with color treated locks or sensitive skin.
5) Ultimate Moisture Sulfate Free Shampoo: This sulfate-free shampoo is specially formulated to nourish dry, kinky, textured, coarse and curly hair. Infused with luxurious and ultra hydrating Mongongo Oil, this shampoo gently cleanses and hydrates every strand of hair, and leaves it richly moisturized.
6) Khadi Natural Herbal Henna Tulsi Extra Conditioning Shampoo: This sulfate-free hair cleanser contains Henna and Tulsi – both of which are good for thin & dry hair. Besides moisturizing the hair fibers, this organic formula also cures hair fall as well as graying of hair. Something you shouldn’t miss at all!
7) TGIN’s Moisture-Rich Sulfate Free shampoo: This shampoo aims to give you soft, moisturized, manageable and shiny locks. With its nutrient rich formula, the shampoo also strengthens the hair strands, makes hair strong and even reduces hair breakage.
8) NaturOli Soap Nuts Natural Shampoo: Made with organic nuts and soap berries, this organic shampoo can be used on any hair type. Not just this shampoo moisturizes the locks, but also strengthens them from within. This natural hair cleanser is also perfect for people who suffer from allergies or sensitivities.
9) Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo, Nourishing for Dry Hair: This sulfate-free formula promises to soothe dry hair strands and make them moisturized and shiny. Made from organic ingredients, the shampoo can do wonders for those with dry or extra-dry tresses.
10) Joico Smooth Cure Shampoo Sulfate Free – This hair cleanser gently cleanses the hair while reducing frizz, leaving it softer and more manageable.